Join us for the second year of Wipe out in Winter Park! Travel to over 15 challenges within 2.5 hours, it’s run to race with friends/family in wild costumes. March 22, 2014, starting at 3pm at Hideaway Park. Finish your race in the WIPE OUT ZONE obstacle course. Celebrate with free hot cocoa, live music and sweet after parties. This event has something for everyone – great for the whole family or your craziest friends. Recommend for children ages 7 and up, for more details please call the office in regards to those younger than 7.
Children 7-12: $20 now through race day, no price increase ever
Dec 2nd – Jan 15th: $29
Jan 16th – Mar 21: $59
March 22nd: $65
Winter Park Wipe Out will kick off at 3pm from Hideaway Park. You and your friends will receive a map of the course which includes all the challenge locations.You have 2.5 hours to complete as many challenges as you can, doing them in any order. Complete more challenges and earn more party beads! Make sure to keep your eye out for the buses going up and down the Winter Park Strip if you want to hitch a ride to the other side of town. All challenges will close at 5:30, so come back to the Wipe Out Zone! See full schedule on Race Day Info.
- A great time completing challenges around Winter Park
- Party Beads at each challenge
- Hot cocoa
- 1 raffle ticket (opportunity to purchase more)
- 2 for 1 ski pass at Winter Park good from March 21st – end of the season (first 1000 registrations)
- $20 off snowmobile tours with Grand Adventures – Valid Monday-Thursday and Wipe Out weekend only
- Other great offers at Winter Park businesses
- Snow sports like snow tubing and sledding
- Clue finding and puzzle solving
- Zany games
- Food challenges
- Winter obstacle course in the Wipe Out Zone
- Hot cocoa and s’mores
- Beer and live music
- Raffle with amazing prizes
Net proceeds from the 2014 race will go to Project Sanctuary to help military families reconnect. Project Sanctuary takes military families from battle-ready to family-ready through outdoor, therapeutic retreats in a healing environment and ongoing family support services following each retreat. Of the more than 350 families who have attended their retreats, 90% are still married, they happy to report ZERO suicides, and all servicemen and women who want to have a job are working. Simply put, their program works.
Interested in partnership or sponsorship opportunities? Please contact us and we’ll get you in touch with the right people. Email email@example.com or give us a call with questions 1-877-328-2783.